We need to emphasise the following points, as we have had a customer recently who has not read or understood the terms and conditions below the points, please read them, it will help your hire go much smoother.
- DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY YOUR LET IN TIME IS THE TIME YOU HAVE BOOKED FROM
- YOU NEED TO BE PACKED AWAY AND OUT BY THE TIME YOU HAVE BOOKED TILL
example, If you book 4 hours from 12:00 – 4pm then you arrive at 12:00 to be let in, set up and do whatever you need to do before you begin and you ensure you are completed, cleaned and packed away to leave by or at 4pm – as the chances are new hires will then arrive at 4pm.
- YOU MUST TAKE ALL RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU
- THERE IS AN INFLATABLE SECURITY WALL RUNNING TO KEEP THE STAGE AREA CLEAR, THE FANS DO MAKE A NOISE, WHICH MUSIC AND TALKING NORMALLY WILL DROWN OUT – IF YOU REQUIRE A SILENT HIRE THEN EXTRA COSTS WILL BE INCURRED TO ENSURE STAFF ARE ON-SITE AND PRESENT.
Description of Hire : Regular Hire @ Hall To Hire Worle (Hope Church)
The hire includes use of the kitchen, parking, toilet and hall facilities,an occasional member of staff (see terms and conditions part 23) . Hire times (minimum 3 hours) are to include 30 mins either side for setting up, cleaning and packing away. The hirer is responsible for ensuring everything is as it was when arrived, including cleaning any of the equipment used in the hire.
Terms & Conditions for Hire
1. Payments – payments are to be received in minimum 3 week increments prior to the first hire taking place, you should always be 3 weeks ahead of yourself in payment terms with Hall to Hire Worle. Payments to be made via bank transfer (details available on request) and cleared funds should be showing 72 hours prior to first hire arrival.
2. Security bond – May be required (at our discretion) and is payable upon confirmation. This will be refunded following inspection of the premises.
3. Parking – There are limited Car parking spaces available on-site, made available to the hirer, there is also a car park directly opposite (free) as well as ample on-street parking. During some weekdays there may be staff on-site (in the rear of the building) who will be using the parking facilities too, these are usually gone by 3pm.
4. Cancellations – Must be made 3 weeks in advance of booking date, otherwise full payment will be required and actively pursued, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that you will pay the amount outstanding if you cancel and actively pay any legal fees and costs incurred in us getting this amount from you.
5. Timings – All booked times need to be adhered to, a timed hires must time either side of the hire to set up, pack away and clean, any delays in leaving may result in the next guest becoming late, which will incur costs that by agreeing to these terms and conditions you will pay and also that of any legal costs and fees incurred in us getting this amount from you.
6. Access – On your first hire (and possibly subsequent hires thereafter) a member of staff will let you into the hall at your allocated arrival time and lock up at the allocated departure time – some of our regular hirers will have access codes/keys to use ONLY AT THEIR ALLOCATED TIMES.
7. Damage – The Hirer / Hiring organisation will be responsible for all costs of repairing any damage caused, replacing furniture or equipment lost or damaged, or for any cleaning required for unnecessary mess.
8. Conduct – The Hirer / Hiring organisation will be responsible for proper conduct and be respectful to the premises and other parties at all times.
9. Loss of Property – Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church or Red Pickle Enterprises (booking agent) or any of its staff does not accept responsibility or liability for any damage to or loss of property of things that are within the premises or left behind
10. Indemnity – The Hirer / Hiring organisation shall indemnify Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff against all claims, demands, actions or proceedings in respect of the default injury caused by or to any person, or arise from an accident whilst at the premises, or in respect to any loss or damage suffered or sustained by any person.
11. Permitted activities – all activities must be lawful/legal
12. Groups working with Children – all groups working with young people & vulnerable adults should ensure they have their own insurance and policies. Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff take no responsibility for this and recommends if you are unsure to seek appropriate advice
13. Risk Assessment – The Hirer / Hiring organisation should ensure a full risk assessment has been completed and all parties are aware of the correct procedures and policies. Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff takes no responsibility for this and recommends if you are unsure to seek appropriate advice
14. Fire Risks – The Hirer / Hiring organisation should make themselves and those present aware of the fire procedures and assembly points in the event of a fire. The Hirer / Hiring organisation should make Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff aware at the time of booking of any factor that imposes a fire risk.
15. Smoking and e-Cigs (including ‘vapes’) – Hall to Hire Worle premises are non-smoking this includes electronic cigarettes.
16. Health & Hygiene – If preparing or serving food on the premises all health and hygiene regulations should be observed. Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff accepts no responsibility as these facilities are supplied for independent use.
17. First Aid – There is a basic First Aid Kit located in the Kitchen area. Accidents should be reported using the ‘Accident Reporting Book’ and notified to the on-site member of staff. Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises or its staff, cannot under any circumstances accept responsibility for injury sustained by any person, or for loss of or damage to personal property.
18. Electrical Equipment bought onto premises – Any electrical appliance brought onto the premises shall be safe, in good working order and used in a safe manner.
19. Animals – Animals, excluding Guide Dogs, are not permitted on the premises.
20. Kitchen Use – You may use the kitchen area to prepare food and refreshments, a sink, cooker and kettle are all provided (including mugs and tea-spoons), however no refreshments are provided, no utensils are provided (including cooking utensils) and no access to any of the cupboards or drawers in the kitchen are allowed – all cupboards and drawers have “magna-locks” and cannot be opened – access to basic kitchen cleaning items can be found under the sink, but we advise to bring (and take away) with you your own cleaning items, should the need arise to use the kitchen facilities.
21. Toilets and Changing Facilities – We have 2 toilets on site (off the main hall) – One is disabled access and also contains baby changing facilities and a shower. The toilets are to be checked by the hirer or hiring organisation prior to departing the building to ensure they are in the same condition as they were upon arrival.
22. Restricted Areas – The stage MUST NOT be used, access to the stage and curtain are prohibited. The locked control booth within the hall is also a restricted area. The rear of the building (through the double doors at the far end of the hall ) is also a prohibited zone (and has its own access for people using that area). Hirers and there guests are prohibited from using these areas and will be asked to leave if they are found to be in these areas, or allowing their guests to use these areas. Signs are in place to remind hirers and their guests of this.
23. Staff – Our staff will not interfere with your hire, you may see our staff at lock/unlock times and they may remain within the lounge/rear area vicinity during initial hires. Staff (whilst on-site) will answer any questions that you may have.
24. Supervision – An adult is expected to supervise children at all times.
25. Face Painting – Whilst we allow face painters on-site, we need to point out that SOME brands of face paint will stain if the hall walls or any equipment are stained and this cannot be cleaned off on the day , the hirer or hirer organisation will pay professional cleaning or replacement costs, by agreeing to these terms and conditions you will pay and also that of any legal costs and fees incurred in us getting this amount from you.
26. Management Cancellation – Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church or Red Pickle Enterprises reserve the right to cancel the booking at any time without cause for compensation, this includes cancelling during the hire for safety concerns or in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
27. Alcohol – We do not have an alcohol license at the premises, we cannot sell, or give away alcoholic beverages. If you bring your own alcohol to the venue, it cannot be sold to, or given to anyone else except yourself – Please only drink in moderation, any guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave.
28. Outdoor Decking – We have a fenced off outdoor decking area, you may use this area if you wish, we do not allow smoking on the premises so please do not use it as a smoking area, please ensure any children are supervised in this area and for safety you close the gate at all times.
29. Usage – The use of the equipment, including but not limited to the kitchen facilities, the on-site facilities, the lounge area, the front area and any area or piece of equipment within or on the grounds of the building is done so entirely at the hirers or hiring organisations risk. Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church or Red Pickle Enterprises will endeavour to ensure everything is safe and compliant for use and may, at any time, withdraw items for safety/usage concerns. You accept full responsibility for the equipment, building and its users and guests during your hire.
30. Your Data – We use your data for digital booking systems of which allocated members of Hall to Hire, Hope Church and Red Pickle Enterprises have access, your data is stored until your hire date and then filed – please contact us if you wish for us to remove your personal information once your hire date has passed or you cease any bookings with us. We will use your data in our own in-house electronic marketing and communications and your data will ONLY be shared with Hall to Hire, Hope Church, Red Pickle Enterprises (booking agent) and the software we use for electronic storage and communications.
Statement (Electronic Acceptance)
I have read and accept Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church or Red Pickle Enterprises Policies & Terms and Conditions of hire and agree to pay Hall to Hire Worle, Hope Church or Red Pickle Enterprises for any losses or damages incurred during this Hire Period caused by the Hire Party / Organisation. I confirm I have the necessary insurances and licences (if required) .
By typing my name, today’s date and my address, I can confirm this is a legal acceptance of the above terms and conditions